New York, NY
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Looking for an exciting fast paced sales role selling to Professional & College Sports Teams, Music Artists, and Global Brands?
CrowdSync is growing its Midtown office and is looking for an extremely motivated and passionate high level sales leader.
We light-up events across the world with LED controllable wristbands with clients ranging from the Dallas Cowboys to KYGO.
CrowdSync Technology is a live event platform that connects audiences to artists and brands using light. Our LED products provide a unique event experience as well as an excellent platform for brand activation and method of experiential marketing. Our diverse client list includes performing artists, festivals, and some of the most recognizable and successful professional & collegiate teams as well as brands in the world.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Director in our New York office to join a growing sales team. The director role is to develop and maintain successful relationships with our customers, which includes both managing customers in our existing portfolio as well as creating new relationships and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify effectively seek out new leads across the world of events, conferences, pro & collegiate sports teams. You will also assist in leading a team of account execs focused on inbound and smaller (sub $10k) opportunities.
Great Sales Commission & Growth Opportunity!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively seek new opportunities and generate leads using an organized outbound sales process.
- Creating relationships with high level clients & organizations.
- Conducting relevant market research and continuing to build our database of contacts and new opportunities.
- Running weekly sales meetings and formulating effective sales strategy.
- Consistently be in communication with other members of our team.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Sports Marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years experience in tech sales or experiential / marketing related fields
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively with customers and with members of our team.
- Excellent punctuality, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Experience with the use of social media platforms for including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn (Social Media Marketing Experience is a plus).
- Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency using Google Suite products.
- The abilities to both multi-task in day to day operations, and to handle multiple ongoing projects in an organized and efficient manner.