4413 West Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $36,500.00 to $40,000.00 /year
CrowdSync is growing its Los Angeles and looking a fresh motivated Event & Operations Coordinator. We light-up events across the world with LED controllable wristbands with clients ranging from the Dallas Cowboys to KYGO.
CrowdSync Technology is a live event platform that connects audiences to artists and brands using light. Our LED products provide a unique event experience as well as an excellent platform for brand activation and method of experiential marketing. Our diverse client list includes performing artists, festivals, and some of the most recognizable and successful professional & collegiate teams as well as brands in the world.
The Event & Operations Coordinator role is to effectively manage and process all events and customer orders. From inventory tracking, placing orders with our overseas production team, handling customer service related issues, setting up, prepping, and managing equipment and making sure all of our customers have a flawless event experience.
You will work with our team and with our customers to ensure the effective delivery of solutions and the highest quality of service. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and correctly respond to customer needs, and help improve efficiencies within the company.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Sports Marketing, Event Operations, or a related field.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively with customers and with members of our team.
- Excellent punctuality, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency using Google Suite products.
- The abilities to both multi-task in day to day operations, and to handle multiple ongoing projects in an organized and efficient manner.
- Experience or interest in operating and running special events