New York, NY
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Looking for an exciting fast paced sales role selling to Professional & College Sports Teams, Music Artists, and Global Brands?
CrowdSync is growing its Midtown office and looking for a few young and highly motivated accounts reps. We lightup events across the world with LED controllable wristbands with clients ranging from the Dallas Cowboys to KYGO.
CrowdSync Technology is a live event platform that connects audiences to artists and brands using light. Our LED products provide a unique event experience as well as an excellent platform for brand activation and method of experiential marketing. Our diverse client list includes performing artists, festivals, and some of the most recognizable and successful brands in the world.
We are seeking a full-time Account Executive in our New York office to join a growing sales team. The Account Executive role is to develop and maintain successful relationships with our customers, which includes both managing customers in our existing portfolio as well as creating new relationships and opportunities. You will work with our team and with our customers to ensure the effective delivery of solutions and the highest quality of service. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and correctly respond to customer needs, as well as consistently and effectively seek out new leads. Ultimately, the Account Manager functions to maintain existing relationships and successfully grow our business.
Great Sales Commission Growth Opportunity!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle inbound sales opportunities and all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient, and organized manner.
- Maintain a consistent and efficient contact cycle with all customers.
- Actively seek new opportunities and generate leads using an organized outbound sales process.
- Creating digital mockups and other custom graphics for use in the sales cycle.
- Conducting relevant market research and continuing to build our database of contacts and new opportunities.
- Actively market our products, which includes maintaining a consistent web and social media presence.
- Learning our product line and technology, as to be able to answer all customer questions to a satisfactory level and to be able to work as CrowdSync On-Site Tech at events.
- Consistently be in communication with other members of our team.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-3 Years out of College is ideal
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively with customers and with members of our team.
- Excellent punctuality, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Experience with the use of social media platforms for including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn (Social Media Marketing Experience is a plus).
- Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency using Google Suite products.
- The abilities to both multi-task in day to day operations, and to handle multiple ongoing projects in an organized and efficient manner.